Asian Fusion Greens
- Phase 1
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Serves: 6
- 2 cloves of garlic, pressed
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- ½ tsp chili sauce (optional)
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 2 lbs or 6 – 8 cups of green vegetables ( Bok Choy, Zucchini, green beans, asparagus), sliced into 2 inch long pieces
- ½ large red pepper, sliced thinly
- 2 tsp sesame seeds, lightly toasted (OPTIONAL )
- Sea salt
- In a small glass bowl mix garlic, honey, soy sauce, chili sauce, oils and ginger.
- Heat skillet on medium heat, pour mixture, allow to heat until it starts to bubble.
- Add green vegetables and red pepper, cook until it is tender crisp. Do not over cook, or the vegetables will become soft.
- Serve with toasted sesame seeds and a light sprinkle of sea salt.